10 August 2012

Monochromatic Card For Stampin For The Weekend


Hi everyone, well it’s Friday and time for a new challenge over at Stampin for the Weekend!
This fortnight’s challenge is:
Monochromatic!!
We would like you to use shades of one colour on your card.
Simon Says Stamp is sponsoring this challenge, giving the winner a $25 gift voucher.
Here is my card:

I decided to go with shades of pink.

I used one of my new Whiff Of Joy Stamps called Sharing in your sorrow and coloured it with the following Copics:
E37, E35, E33 - For this girl’s hair.
E35, E33 and E53 - For the little dog.
E33, E53 and R21 - For the bench.
R20, R21 and E00 - For the girl’s skin.
RV34, RV32 and RV00 - For the girl’s light pink dress.
RV19, RV34 and RV32 - For the ribbon in the girl’s hair, ribbon around her waist and and shoes.
W3 - For a shadow around the stamp.

I put a think ribbon with a strip of paper and a thin ribbon with a bow and a pearl through the middle of the card.

Some flowers and pearls for a finishing touch.

And the inside of the card.

Please hop over to Stampin for the weekend and see if you can take part in our challenge!


I hope you all have a blessed weekend, I will be making chocolates!

Crafty Greetings

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, such a sweet image and the colours and layout are so pretty.
    sounds like you are going to have a fun weekend!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Heidi Mari, it`s been a while since my last visit.
    Lots of great project since my last visit.
    I really like this card. Beautiful image and I think the way you used the papers are great.
    Wish you a great weekend.
    Hugs Gunn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails