06 February 2012

Winner of Fortnightly Baking Fun Challenge # 12

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a good weekend.It’s time to announce the winner of my Fortnightly Baking Fun Challenge # 12 Smoothies and cold drinks!
First I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who entered, the winner voted to be.................
Linnie!!! Which is my mother!
Congratulations mommy, you won the Food Lovers Smoothies and Juices recipe book! (You don’t need to sent me your postal address, Lol)
Here is the special winner blinkie I made you:

I really hope you like it! Your Two Tone Berry Smoothie looks so pretty!
All you have to do is right click, then click “save image as”.
Then you can proudly display your winner blinkie on the side of your blog with a link back to this post so that your blog readers can see that you won and also join in next time.
Now there is always a next time with my Fortnightly Baking Fun Challenge 
The current challenge is Salads, any kind of salad, sweet, sour, salty what ever you can come up with! 
You have until Monday the 13th of February to enter.
Baking Greetings



2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your mom!! She did a beautiful smoothie, and very creative, too.
    ~Tane♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, dear Heidi! Can't believe I'm the proud owner of the stunning smoothy recipe book! Wow! We now have an excuse to make more smoothies!
    Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails