28 November 2011

It’s Time To Vote Again!


Hello everyone, I know I’m a little late posting the voting for my Fortnightly Baking Fun Challenge. But we had no electricity from 9:00 to 14:00 so I couldn’t write this post and then we had a very busy afternoon.
The theme was Anything Goes and I had 5 entries they are:
Who made a finger-licking Chicken, and Cheesy Tortilla with Salad!
Who baked a beautiful Carrot Cake with Lavender Infused Icing.

Dodi 
Who baked a yummy Taco Meatball Crescent Ring.
Who baked mouth-watering Chicken and Mushroom Pie.

Linnie (My mother!)
Who baked delicious Spinach (Quiche) Packets
Now one of you five will win the stunning Food Lovers’ Soups recipe book.
Thank you so much for everyone who entered! Spacial thank you to Dodi for entering for the first time! 
I really hope to see you all for my next challenge which will be posted tomorrow! 
As you all know, you may ask as many people as you like to vote for you. 
To vote all you do is:
1 Go to the top of my blog,
2 Just under my blog header, on the right, is a voting poll with all the entries.
3 Next to each name is a little white circle
4 Click on the one next to the name of the entry you like best.
5 Then click on the button that says “vote”.
You have voted.
Voting close on the 4th of December at noon.
 Good luck everyone.....
Baking Greetings!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! The voting has started again. :)
    Lots of love
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Voting poll is up:)
    I'm so glad that I found your blog to enter these challenges:)I am hoping to enter your newest veggie and fruit one!
    Blessings~
    Dodi♥
    http://howhelovesusdodi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails