23 September 2011

Photo Challenge Entries

Hello everyone! Yes this is my second post today! Lol

This time it’s an entry to Melissa's Monday Moments Photo Challenge.
The theme for this weeks challenge is.....Focus!!

I'm also entering this photo into {A Photo} Challenge. The theme is something you are proud of! I'm really proud of my card.
 

Here is my entry:
It’s a card I made for a card making challenge in which I’m a Design Team Member. The theme is “What a Cutie”, you can read more here. This is one of the photos I took and I love it!
Hope you like it too! 
Photo Greetings

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great picture, my friend! I love your card, too - its very cute! Missing you lots, Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture! I love the bright colors and the sharp focus! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails