03 August 2011

E-mail Entry for My 2# Baking Fun Challenge - Chocolate Cream Pie

Hi everyone! I got the first e-mail entry for my second Baking Fun Challenge - Chocolate. Tiffany baked a Chocolate Cream Pie and asked me to link it up for her, since she doesn’t have a blog.
Thank you so much for the entry, Tiffany!
Here is the recipe:
Ingredients:
1 pkt Romany Creams (crushed)
75g butter (melted)
150g marshmallows 
1 cup milk 
200g milk or dark Chocolate 
1 cup whipped cream
Chocolate flake (optional)
1 Mix the Romany Creams and melted butter together. Press it into a bowl.
2 Melt the Marshmallows and milk on the stove, stirring until marshmallows are melted. 
3 Add the chocolate, once it’s melted allow to cool. Add the whipped cream to the chocolate mixture.
4 Pour over the crust and refrigerate.
5 Sprinkle with a flake or two, if you like.
Served with a Cappuccino its perfect!

Bon Appetite! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This looks delicious!! Heidi, I'm hoping to bake up something this week - I am planning to enter!! Miss you loads!! Cute Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great!
    Great job Tiffany!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails