19 January 2011

Exiting News In The Lues Family!!


Hi everyone
I have some exiting news to share...........My mother is expecting another baby!!!!
We are all so exited and we can’t wait for this new little blessing to be born!
We will now be nine children!!
I myself was expecting my mother to be pregnant, I just knew!
I really wanted my mother to be pregnant again, so I prayed, everyday and................. The Lord answered my prayer!!
I could not believe it when our parents told us this morning that we are expecting a baby! Due end September early October!
I was so happy and just wanted to share it with all of you.
Will be back soon......
Heidi-Mari

5 comments:

  1. Children are a real blessing from G"d, i wish your mum an easy pregnancy and that with the addition of a new member to your family will come additional blessings.
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations heidi to you and your family, how blessed and lucky you are, I just love the smell of tiny babies in the house! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! Wonderful news Heidi! Blessings, Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hiedi!
    Wow thats great news!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, my dear friend! I hope your mother has a wonderful prenancy! Have a blessed day and miss you lots,

    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails