01 July 2010

Christmas in July Card


Hello all my blog friends, today I made a “Christmas in July” Card for Stampin for the Weekend.

Here is the card I made.

This week’s was a sketch and the theme is Christmas in July.
The sponsor for Stampin for the Weekend this two weeks is:
So I made a Christmas card with the sketch.


The stamp is one of my Sugar Nellie stamps called Winter Wonderland.
And I think it is a very pretty stamp.


Here I zig-zaged golden threat on the top rectangle.

It was my mother’s idea to make the tree ribbon loops, because I just could not find anything that fitted.
And the flower is one of my favourites.


I wrote ‘Warm Wishes’ as a sentiment.
Please hop over to my fellow design member’s blogs to see what they created with this sketch and theme!

I also took part in the flowing challenges:
Aly's Sunday Challenge -  Flower Power
The Corrosive Challenge blog - Flowers, Flowers, FLOWERS
Quirky Crafts Challenge - Ribbons
Crafty Cardmakers - Inky Fingers
Dutch Dare Card Challenges - Flower inspiration

Have a blessed week

Crafty Greetings

11 comments:

  1. Hello Heidi, what a stunning card. I love the layout, colours and the image. The three ribbons are very effective and something I also like to do from time to time. Good luck with the challengs. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful interpretation of the sketch! I love that image and the colours are so lovely and warm, makes me think of nice winter evening indoors while the weather is really rotten outside!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is absolutly georgeous, i wonder who the lucky person will be to receive this at christmas... Hopy you have a good weekend.

    Hugs x

    Joanne (Craftie Mummy)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card...it's hard to do Christmas inJuly, ins't it? Thanks for sharing with us at Corrosive CHallenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun card, love it! Thanks for playing along with us this week at DDCC!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heidi, this is so beautiful.
    I love this card, so christmas. Great image and beautiful colored in. The rose and the ribbons are so fab.
    Wish you a great week.
    Hugs:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, WOW, WOW!!! This is utterly gorgeous Heidi. LoVE the colour scheme here its just so rich and scrummy! Wonderful layout and great use of the ribbon.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely sketch, really love the way you've used the ribbon and the tinsel, lovely Christmas card. Thank you for joining Quirky Craft's 'Ribbon' Challenge this fortnight. Hopefully, we should have a sketch challenge this coming weekend...

    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  9. well done on this one, its gorjuss, love the colours as well, the ribbons are lush, thanks a lot for playin with us at crafty cardmakers xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woah! That's quite a shock: a christmascard already :P It looks gorjuss though ;) I love these gorjuss girls. Thanks for playing with us at DDCC.
    xx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, beautiful christmas card and great take on the sketch challenge!

    Love challenges, then you are sure to love my new blog: www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

    Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails