07 April 2010

Friday Sketchers Challenges and Daring Cardmakers Challenges

 Hello every one, I hope you are having a good week so far. 
This week I took part in two Challenges: Friday Sketchers and Daring Cardmakers.
I read about Daring Cardmakers on a friend’s blog and decided to try it too.
Daring Cardmakers only gives you a theme for the card, so I took the Friday Sketchers Challenges layout and Daring Cardmakers theme and used it for one card. 
 This is the beautiful Friday Sketchers lay out by Tanja
The Daring Cardmakers theme for the week was diamonds.
So here is my card:

With this card I tried something different.

It’s a fold on the outside of the card that opens, and has a little note inside.

I just love this little magnolia girl!
I put some glitter on her dress and on the flower in her hair and a diamond in the flower.


I put a catch over the oval fold to prevent it from popping open all the time.

I put three diamonds at the top right hand corner to fit in with the theme of the Daring Cardmakers Challenge.

Danika my little 6 year old sister’s card. She used the left over ribbon and paper and asked for two gems on her card.

She lost a tooth on Sunday night and looks so cute!
Danika did not take part in the Challenges but I just wanted to show you.
Crafty Greetings

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful sketch card!♥
    And Danika's card is fabulous too!♥

    She looks too cute without the tooth! =0)

    Hugs,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card ;0)
    Thanks for joining us at FS this week.

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card my dear! The colours are so fresh!

    Thanks for playing with my sketch and joining the Friday Sketchers!

    Hope all in your family are fine, have a great weekend, Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails