25 March 2010

Friday Sketchers Challenges

Hello every one here is another Friday Sketchers Challenge I took part in.
I start to like the Friday Sketchers cards more and more!

 Here is the lovely layout by Claudia. It might look quite tricky but when you take a good look at it, it is full of opportunity!

Here is my card.
It don’t have a title so I can use it for any event.

This is one of my favourite stamps!
It is called Demure and I think she is very pretty.

A glittered embossed border.

I’ve used my Cuttlebug, for the first time to decorate my card.
With my Cuttlebug I can emboss borders and patterns on paper.
This is a single border.

I’ve glittered the embossed border.

My mother is making my sister Danika an Ice cream pink dress-up dress and she used this ribbon.
I got the left-over ribbon.
I used some of my flowers collection to make it a perfect finish.

I love the Friday Sketcher Challenges because it is a challenge to make this type of card, and oh, I love challenges!

Crafty Greetings

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Heidi!!! You did such a great job! Your card is beautiful!!! You are doing really well at Friday Sketchers!!! I love the paper you used! Have a great day! Lots of love
    Kelly-Annexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is really wonderful! So sweet!♥

    Thanks for coming back again this week to join us at the Friday sketchers blog!

    Hugs,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly
    Thank you for commenting, it makes my day!
    I love the layout of your last card.
    Lots of Love

    Dear Aud
    Thank you for stopping by at my blog.
    I enjoy the Friday Sketchers a lot!
    I love the card you made this week.
    Have a blessed week
    Lots of Love

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails