11 March 2010

Friday Sketchers Challenges

Hello every one, I can’t belief it’s Thursday again and time for another Friday Sketchers Challenges.

Here is the lovely lay out by Claudia

And my card
This card is a Happy Birthday card.
I like having a birthday card for when I don’t have time to make a card (I only have Monday nights and some time in afternoons for making cards)

The ribbon is clear. I just glued a strip of blue paper underneath so it looks like a blue and white ribbon, and the flowers are the same ones I’ve used in my previous card.

The handmade photo-corners was my dad’s idea (my dad always take the photos of my card) and he was right, the corners gave the card a finishing touch!

I glittered the magnolia girl’s hair bow, the eyelet of the tag and the bottom of the dress with red glitter.

I like adding cards to my ‘card collection’ in my scrapbook bag, for when I’ll need a card.

Crafty Greetings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails