04 February 2010

Friday Sketchers Challenge


Since it is almost Valentines Day I used the Friday Sketchers challenge #87 lay out for a special valentine’s card.

So here is my card.

It is an English, pink and red card, for someone special.

This is a magnolia stamp (already stamped on paper) that a friend sent me.
So I could just colour it!
It is the quietest little girl with an envelope in her hand!

I used pop-ups to mount the Magnolia girl, and put ribbon with the words ‘Love’ printed on it, behind the little girl, so that it looks as if she is sitting on the ribbon.

With the same ribbon I made two little bows for the corners.

For the effect of lace, I stamped hearts out of the scallop border and put gems inside the hearts.

This was a very practical layout, it easily came together and I enjoyed it a lot!

Have a lovely weekend
Crafty Greetings!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Heidi! You did a lovly job! You are getting better and better! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails