14 January 2010

Friday Sketchers challenge

I always make a welcoming card for the new baby in our family!

Since we do not know if the baby is a boy or girl, I make both a blue and a pink card.

I decided to use the Friday Sketchers challenge lay out, to make a Girl card.
I used my rubber stamp “Daisy with pram” form my Sugar Nellie collection.
I took normal paper flowers and glittered them with “Stickles” glitter glue.


I was one of the 7 winners of the Friday Sketchers blog hop!
I will tell you more about this, as soon as I receive my prize candy!!
Crafty Greetings

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card sweetie ... hope you won't wait too long on both ... baby and candy ;)

    Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers again!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Heidi-Mari! I started making a card for Friday Sketchers, but then realised I actually needed a stamp! Would you mind telling me where you got your stamps from? I would really appreciate it! Friday Sketchers is great and looks like loads of fun! Your card is beautiful! Not long till baby is here!

    Love
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Tanja,
    I hope so too!
    I love taking part in the Friday Sketchers.
    Lots of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Kelly-Anne
    I couldn't find beautiful stamps in South Africa and bought mine from the UK. www.funkykits.co.uk
    Lots of love

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails